Rua dos Canastreiros, 50,
4050-149 - Porto Tel.+351 223 401 210 Mail.firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the heart of the Ribeira, a World Heritage Site, with a window on the Douro River, in a historic building dating back to the seventeenth century, is the Port River!
A few meters from Avenida dos Aliados and the main sights in this space can unwind, experience the city, feel its traditions, enjoy the best that Porto can offer.
41º08'26''N Latitude; 8º36'44''W OF Longitude
- Airport: 19 km
- Metro: Airport - Trinidad - St. Benedict (about 30 minutes)
- Car: 19 km (about 25 minutes)
- Railtrack station: 900m St. Benedict
- Metro station: 900m St. Benedict
- Bus Station: 3km
- Bus Tourist: 500m
- Centre: 1km
- Square Taxis: 500m
- Port of Mar : 12km
- Parking: 300m
- Urban Bus Stop: 50m L900- L901-L906 (Gaia - Trinity - Metro - Airport) / L ZR - Gaia - Customs (Convention Center)
Porto River Aparthotel is situated in the city's historic district, so the street in front of the hotel is closed to traffic. Only taxis have free access. If you come by car, please note that the access is allowed only between 6.30am and 11am.
Our suggestion is to park your car in the nearest car park (300m): Infante Park Address: Infante Square Dom Henrique 4050-295 Porto.
Please contact us if in doubt.